Why Facebook Advertising?
Huge Numbers – Wide Customer Reach..
Facebook now has over 2.3 billion users who are fairly regular on their daily activities on Facebook. These days, people also have various interest groups – eg: Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketers, Dieting & Weight Loss, and so on. So, whatever niche your business is in, you will find thousands of people who are interested in what you have to offer. So, finding the right audience for your products is fairly easy on Facebook. Not only that, Facebook enables you to monitor the performance of your ads so that it is easy for you to see which ad is working better for you if you created a Split-Test.
How Does Facebook Advertising Work?
Facebook advertising allows you to target people based on location, age, gender, interests and more,with regular updates on how well your ads are performing.
Facebook offers you the option to place your ads in six areas. These areas are:
- Facebook desktop news feed – easy to see on your desktop.
- Facebook mobile news feed – sent to your mobile
- Facebook right column – attracts audiences looking for specific adverts/products
- Audience Network – various groups who network together on Facebook platforms
- Instant Articles – These are various articles or posts that you can create about your service
- Instagram – Owned by Facebook, Instagram is also a great platform on which to reach a great number of people.
Lead Generation on Facebook – Call to Action Buttons.
Facebook makes it much simpler for potential customers to submit information to you, no matter what their device.You are able to create ads that have Call-to-Action Buttons. You can ask Customers to request information about products or services, or even schedule appointments, through a lead ad form that appears natively in your feed. The most effective part of this tool is the fact that customers can click directly on the buttons and execute the action, without having to leave Facebook to submit the form.
Strategic Advertising and Targeting
Facebook allows you to choose your audience quite specifically.
You can choose their location, their gender, their age group, their income levels and even their general interests.
As a result, you can reach the best group of people who are more likely and more able to buy from you.
Disadvantages of Using Facebook Advertising.
– It is easy to get your adverts banned by Facebook. Facebook can change its algorithm without notice and find something wrong in your advert. This is why you need someone or a business like ours, that knows what to do and not run your advert into trouble.
– It costs quite some money if you wish to reach a great number of people on Facebook. Your ad budget can be anything from $5.00 per day to $100 or more dollars per day.
If you are able to find your advertising, Facebook can bring you the leads you want and it can prove very lucrative for your business.
Hire our Service for your Facebook advertising and you will soon see a tremendous change in the number of customers who are requesting your service. Needless to say, You will also, massively Increase Your Revenue.
Watch this Video to see how we can help you.
Our Service is highly affordable. Contact us today for a free Consultation.
Dr Grace Anderson.